What’s the name of this effect and how do I create it?

Hee Guys I’m Trying to find this effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnx6ZusJbE4 (Yellow effect)
What’s the name of this and how can I create this in After Effects?

Thanks ahead 😉

via Video Editing Forums: Digital Director – Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects http://www.videoforums.co.uk/threads/45658-What-s-the-name-of-this-effect-and-how-do-I-create-it?goto=newpost