Looking for “Camera Stutter” or “Camera Blip” Effect

Hi all,

I’m trying to find out how to create the "camera stutter" or "camera blip" effect seen in the YouTube video below at 2:00 and 2:05. I assume it’s pretty simple – but because I’m not sure the true name of that type of effect, I haven’t been able to find a tutorial. Any advice is appreciated.



via Video Editing Forums: Digital Director – Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects http://www.videoforums.co.uk/threads/45854-Looking-for-quot-Camera-Stutter-quot-or-quot-Camera-Blip-quot-Effect?goto=newpost